|Don't they look happy!|
|The newlyweds are enjoying their corner room |
with a terrace right next to the Falls.
|I meet the nicest people.|
Just heard from Maggie and Brian:
SO GLAD you were our officiant. We really enjoyed meeting you and having you be part of our ceremony. You and the services you offer are wonderful, no, actually SPECTACULAR!
As an administrative person myself, I truly appreciate your immediate follow up as well. I will make sure that I recommend you to everyone that I know that will be getting married. You helped make our evening....well....perfect. :-)
Wishing Brian and Maggie many wonderful years together!
The Salish Lodge and Spa offers a great elopement option called "Elope Atop the Falls." It includes:
- one of the river side rooms
- rose petals and sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Salish keepsake champagne flutes
- personal wedding cake for two with the bride and groom's initials
- petite floral bouquet
- Salish keepsake picture frame
- Table 5 in the Dining Room with a four-course tasting menu
- breakfast for two featuring the four-course country breakfast
- plus they have a spa!!!
If you are planning an intimate ceremony, give us a call at 206.789.9788 or contact us through our website: www.seattleelope.com.