Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jason and Monica Renew Vows on Their First Anniversary

Why marriage?

Because to the depths of me,
  I long to love one person,
   with all my heart, my soul, my mind, my body ....
                                --Mari Nichols-Haining

Jason and Monica feel blessed to be married and wanted to celebrate their first anniversary by renewing their vows and then going out to dinner.  We met at Green Lake, at a spot they especially selected.  Holding hands and speaking words of love a few tears were shed.  Witnessing the two, I was deeply moved.

The couple asked me to write the ceremony for them.  Here is what Monica said:
I wanted to take a peek but decided to stop reading because what you've put together is super pretty and elegant and is making me cry. Be sure to be ready for waterworks. And thank you so much! This is absolutely what I was hoping for. 

Wishing Monica and Jason many more happy years together!!!

To celebrate your anniversary, give us a call at (206)789-9788 or check out www.SeattleElope.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment