Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brent and Leah Join in Wedlock in the Pacfic Northwest

I know I've written about this before but intimate weddings are so great!!!

Leah and Brent recently arrived here.  It is a time of beginnings in their lives: they are living in a new part of the country, are setting up a new home, are starting a new life together as a married couple.  

They like the area ... and they are delighted and grateful to have found each other.  And, I enjoyed just watching them.

The bride looked stunning!  OK, Brent looked pretty dashing himself.
Leah loves Brent.  Brent loves Leah.



It was obvious they are in love.  (I'm learning about photo editing and I just couldn't resist creating a heart for them.


Christina and Alex join in the celebration!



New friends came together to witness their vows ...
    and to celebrate Brent and Leah's good fortune!

Everyone is pretty happy!
I appreciated the black, white and red color theme!
So what are they drinking?  I'm glad you asked.  It's Sierra Nevada Celebrations (one of Sierra Nevada's holiday brews) and a favorite of the couple.  (And, yes, I couldn't restrain myself ... the little hearts just help reflect their LUV!)

If there are hearts and LUV in your life and a wedding in your future, give us a call at 206.789.9788 or through our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment