Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Lingerie Addict - A Blog All Brides Will Enjoy!

The Lingerie Addict - Cora Harrington   Posted by Patricia Stimac, Seattle Wedding Officiant

Tonight I had the honor to meet Cora and her fiance, Nick. And I'm delighted to be officiating for them next month.

As the two were about to leave, I offered them a copy of Seattle Met Bride and Groom.  She said she was familiar with it ... then, opened to Page 98, where she is featured!!!!

What a fun surprise.

Cora is the creator of The Lingerie Addict, a blog you will definitely want to check out. 

She is described as "The locally based and internationally recognized online lingerie expert ... and she's got only one mission:  to help women understand and appreciate gorgeous lingerie."

So I had to check out her site.  I loved it ... and so will you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Cora and Nick!! May you have many happy blessed years ahead!

    ReplyDelete